- The research being reported should have been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and follow all relevant legislation.
- Authors should take collective responsibility for their work and for the content of their publications. Researchers should check their publications carefully at all stages to ensure methods and findings are reported accurately. Authors should carefully check calculations, data presentations, typescripts/submissions, and proofs.
- Researchers should present their results honestly and without fabrication, falsification, or inappropriate data manipulation. Research images should not be modified in a misleading way.
- Researchers should strive to describe their methods and to present their findings clearly and unambiguously. Researchers should follow applicable reporting guidelines. Publications should provide sufficient detail to permit experiments to be repeated by other researchers.
- Authors should alert the editor promptly if they discover an error in any submitted, accepted, or published work. Authors should cooperate with editors in issuing corrections or retractions when required.
- Authors should represent the work of others accurately in citations and quotations.
- Authors should not copy references from other publications if they have not read the cited work.
- Authors should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original and has not been published elsewhere in any language.
- Applicable copyright laws and conventions should be followed. Copyright material (e.g. tables, figures, or extensive quotations) should be reproduced only with appropriate permission and acknowledgment.
- Relevant previous work and publications, both by other researchers and the authors’ own, should be properly acknowledged and referenced. The primary literature should be cited where possible.
- Authors should inform editors if findings have been published previously or if multiple reports or multiple analyses of a single data set are under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All authors should agree to be listed and should approve the submitted and accepted versions of the publication. Any change to the author list should be approved by all authors including any who have been removed from the list. The corresponding author should act as a point of contact between the editor and the other authors and should keep co-authors informed and involve them in major decisions about the publication.
Accountability and responsibility
- All authors should have read and been familiar with the reported work and should ensure that publications follow the principles set out in these guidelines. In most cases, authors will be expected to take joint responsibility for the integrity of the research and its reporting. However, if authors take responsibility only for certain aspects of the research and its reporting, this should be specified in the publication.
- Authors should work with the editor or publisher to correct their work promptly if errors or omissions are discovered after publication.
The Journal of Kesit Academy requires all authors to adhere to the ethical standards as prescribed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) which take privacy issues seriously and is committed to protecting your personal information.
All the papers submitted have to pass through an initial screening and will be checked through the Advanced Plagiarism Detection Software (CrossCheck by iThenticate) and Intihal.net(http://intihal.net/).
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe a scientific research in detail. It is claimed that this is necessary in order to protect the author's rights and to regulate permissions for reprints or other use of the published research. The Journal of Kesit Academy has a copyright form which is required authors to sign over all of the rights when their article is ready for publication.
Open Access Policy
This is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
The Journal of Kesit Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.